Billhighway Prepaid Card
The Billhighway prepaid MasterCard® is a quick, efficient and secure alternative to writing checks. The flexibility of this useful tool for your organization is configurable to your standards, integrated with your current accounts and transparent so you have full visibility into use.
To check your prepaid card balance, cancel a card, or report a card lost or stolen, log into your Billhighway account:
Once logged in, follow the directions below accordingly:
To Check Balance
- Go to Cash Out > Prepaid Card > Card Balances
Cancel or Report Lost/Stolen Card
- Go to Cash Out > Prepaid Card > Cancel or Lost/Stolen Card
- Select whether you would like to simply cancel the card, or if you would like to report the card lost/stolen
- If you report the card lost/stolen, please input a valid shipping address (no P.O. boxes) where a replacement card can be sent.
Billhighway Prepaid Card Quick Tips
- Use your Billhighway Prepaid MasterCard® for online purchases as well as in-store–it is accepted anywhere major credit cards are.
- Code your purchasing transactions often to keep your budget up-to-date and accurate.
- Export purchasing activity reports to share with the organization to keep finances transparent.
Need More Information or Assistance?
- Call us: 1.866.BILLHWY (245.5499); M-F: 9 a.m.-7 p.m. EST
- Email us: [email protected] We’ll get back to you within one business day!
- Prepaid Card Service Line: 855.631.3032; 7 a.m.-2 a.m. EST
*This card is issued by First Covenant Bank (Member FDIC) pursuant to a license by MasterCard International Incorporated.
MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.