How do you know if your chapter network is in trouble? Have you heard whispers or rumors that change is needed? If you’re getting red flags or have a gut feeling but aren’t exactly sure what you should be looking for, then this webinar is for you. View Slides >>
Successful chapter-based associations have strong chapters. If the relationship is weak, you’re losing a lot of potential members, revenue and brand strength. We’ll walk the warning signs, problem, causes and next steps/takeaways in this webinar.
Have you considered a restructure in the past year? These are the top 10 warning signs:
- National leaders are not involved at their chapters: Chapter issues not being heard at National level, National leaders in a bubble
- No chapter representation in National governance: Again, chapter issues not being heard at National level
- Chapters have trouble recruiting volunteer leaders: There are vacant leadership positions, members are holding multiple positions at once and recycling leaders
- Aging chapter membership: Aging chapter membership and leadership -difficulty attracting younger members
- Poor digital membership experience: Lack of administrative infrastructure to support good online experience for members/prospects
- Chapters slow in submitting reports, money and data: Evert hing takes way too long -dues processing, sending member data, sending annual reports or other required reports
- Declining chapter membership: Declining chapter membership and higher membership growth in at-large National memberships than chapter memberships
- Declining non-dues revenue: Less funds to support operations, programming, etc.
- Fewer programs and events offered: Fewer programs/events -unable to find content providers, presenters or facilitators
- Low satisfaction rating among chapter members/events: Survey says chapter experience is why members don’t renew