Guest Author: Wild Apricot
One of the best nonprofit software solutions is an all-in-one software called membership management software. It saves time and money by automating all of the major administrative tasks of any nonprofit. For example, it can:
- Process online payments for events, membership, renewals, and donations
- Update an easy to search and filter contact database
- Improve member communication through automated invoices, emails, and newsletters
- Easily create a website where you can host events, donations, news, a blog, member-only resources, a directory, and more
- Instantly access simple financial reports and analytics
- And more
Of course there are many more options that can solve any manual task your nonprofit is doing right now, like:
- Walking your donation cheques to the bank? You need an online payment processing tool.
- Sending out snail mail member notifications? Switch to texting software.
- Don’t have time to update all your social accounts? Try social media scheduling software.
Here are 199 online tools for nonprofits, along with expert advice, to help you decide which are best fitted to your organization. Think of this as your nonprofit tool encyclopedia.
Plus, nearly every tool on this list has a free trial, or free basic account, and many have discounts for nonprofits so it never hurts to ask. You can also receive nonprofit software discounts when you sign up with techsoup. Download our guide on which online tools you should use to manage your board.