Why is data being collected? Who will collect the data? When will the data be collected? In Part 2, we’ll discuss how to find the data.
You’ll learn how to identify the status of current data processes, steps to improve the data gathering process, and learn tools other organizations are using. View Slides >>
Develop a Plan
- Why is the data being collected?
- What data will be collected?
- Where will the data be collected?
- Who will collect the data?
- When will the data be collected?
- How will the data be collected?
- Analyze the state of your data
- Review your bylaws
- Examine current processes
- Determine long-term goals
- Survey tools
- Marketing automation
- Accounting package
- Excel or worksheets
- Google Analytics