Why are they chapter leaders? How do you solve your biggest engagement challenges? We’ll share the top 5 engagement trends. In this week’s webinar, we’ll explore 5 ways to increase engagement at the chapter level by providing them with a foundation for success. View Slides >>
A chapter in isolation is much less likely to appreciate the value of being a part of the system.
- Develop a Professional Development Program: This process improved and increases staff capabilities through education and training opportunities internally and externally. It also helps build and maintain morale and attract higher quality staff/volunteers.
- Create Awards & Incentives: This is a way to incentive chapters and leaders to increase engagement, recruitment and retention. Creating awards and incentives will help determine your goals, budget and help you understand what will motivate chapters.
- Start an Online Community for Chapters: Create a place for a group of people with common interests to interact, share and collaborate with each other without being face-to-face. The community should increase your chapter engagement.
- Create a Best in Breed Experience: Make a way to leverage solutions and programs that already exist, so you don’t have to create them from scratch and avoid the pitfalls of not being an expert in everything. Find who you could partner with and elevate some additional work.
- Focus on Peer to Peer Mentoring: Keep your chapter leader connected. Allow them to share what works, what doesn’t work and learn from that. You can’t google what other chapters in your organization are going so ask yourself! Build a mentoring program to increase engagement.