Chapter Benchmarking Report: What the Data, Success Stories & Opinions Tell Us
Chapter membership takes on significant value in an increasingly online world. Members seek face-to-face opportunities to connect, learn, volunteer, and socialize with their peers, mentors, and clients. Once upon a time, chapters were taken for granted, but many association leaders now have questions like.
- How does our chapter program compare to those of other associations?
- What are the standard practices regarding chapter membership, programming, requirements, and metrics?
- What support and services should we be giving chapters? Are other associations making changes to chapters?
- How do we assess the performance and value of our chapters?
- Are chapters still relevant?
In our latest Chapter Benchmarking Report, we explore these questions through industry data that helps associations benchmark their chapter programs against others. Join us for a webinar that fuels the dialogue on what makes an effective chapter—and an effective chapter/association relationship. We’ll share stories on what methods other associations have used to leverage their data, and how they have helped chapters and staff make better decisions. We hope you can join us!