- Amy BurkeVice President, Member Engagement at MCI USA
- Ed BodensiekChapter Leader at CXPA
- Mark PrevostDirector of Growth at Billhighway
- Peggy HoffmanPresident & Executive Director at Mariner Management
Peggy Hoffman, FASAE, CAE, has provided training and consultation on leadership development, component relations and strategic planning to more than a dozen national associations and many local groups over the past 30 years.
- Peter HoustleChief Executive Officer at Mariner Management and Marketing LLC
- Virtual CEX 2020: Association Component Exchange on Oct 26 & 27
- Oct 26 2020 - Oct 27 2020
- 1:00 pm - 5:30 pm
March Madness: Ask a Chapter Expert Webinar
We want YOU to help make this webinar awesome! Come with your hardhitting chapter questions, as this webinar will be conducted in a panel game style. We’ll be drawing inspiration from Around the Horn, the ESPN show hosted by Tony Reali and feature three to four chapter gurus coming from different perspectives who will weigh in on tough chapter challenges.
The Chapter Panel will consists of Peter Houstle from Mariner Management as a Chapter Executive Director, Mark Prevost from Billhighway as a chapter techie, Ed Bodensiek as a chapter leader for CXPA who has a different chapter model and a surprise CEO association guest. The lovable Peggy Hoffman from Mariner Management will play the moderator and will give points for well-made arguments and deduct points for those who inspire her to hit the `mute’ button. Gotta keep things fun, right?! It is March Madness after all…we hope you’ll choose to join us!
Any question is welcome, and will be addressed in the open forum.