Tap Chapters as a Member Engagement Channel
About this Event
Are you meeting your members where they’re at in their career? Are your chapters? We know depending on the stage of their career, your members have different needs and wants. This virtual workshop will be a deep dive into what the data tells us on membership needs, loyalty and behavior. Tapping the data, let’s create a strategy you can share with your chapters to generate engagement and value based on their career stage. In this virtual workshop, we’ll find ways your chapters can better prepare volunteers to be the face of your association and engage the next big wave of individuals starting their careers or reinventing themselves.
In this virtual workshop, we’ll cover…
- What you need to know to help your chapters meet their member needs based on their career stage.
- Strategies you can use to tailor support for your chapter leaders based on their career stage.
- How you can teach and resource your chapters to engage members.
What is a virtual workshop?
- We’ll have subject matter experts (SMEs) running the session virtually and sharing information on the whitepaper research.
- SMEs from Mariner, Billhighway and Community Brands will give examples of real associations and how they’re engaging chapters as member engagement channels.
- CRP participants from across the country will exchange ideas, explore solutions and devise strategies via chat, polls and virtual breakout rooms.
- Attendees will get a chance to chat with other component relations professionals (CRPs), share their experiences and network during the lunch break. Note: Ticket price includes $10 Grubhub eGift Card for lunch.
- We’ll curate all the ideas and content into resources that are shared after the event, so you don’t miss out on any of the great takeaways!
Prior to the workshop, you’ll…
- Receive login info directly from Zoom.
- Receive a $10 Grubhub eGift Card, so you can order something to be delivered and join us for a virtual lunch!
Want to get a head start?
We suggest downloading and reviewing these whitepapers ahead of time:
We’re passionate about building a community to connect component-based organizations and component relations professionals (CRPs).
This workshop is brought to you by…
Mariner Management & Marketing (www.marinermanagement.com) Mariner Management & Marketing is your partner in helping association volunteers and staff create the greatest possible value for your members and in ensuring the long-term health and growth of your association.
Billhighway (www.billhighway.co) Got chapters? Automate and simplify local chapter and National operations while creating visibility to measure and grow the health of chapter networks. Unify, increase engagement and grow your association.
Community Brands (www.communitybrands.com) Community Brands is the leading provider of cloud-based software to associations, nonprofits, K-12 schools and faith-based groups. Through innovation and technology, the company empowers more than 100,000 clients and partners to succeed faster, grow stronger and achieve social good. Organizations adopt Community Brands software to manage memberships, career centers, learning, accounting, mobile giving, peer-to-peer fundraising, donations, admissions, enrollments and events.
We hope you can join us!