Focusing On What Matters To Our Team Earns Billhighway Detroit 2018 Best and Brightest Company to Work For and Crain’s 2018 Cool Place to Work
Billhighway has been named a Detroit Best and Brightest Company to work for and Crain’s Cool Place to Work a combined total of 14 times within 8 years
Billhighway, a Chapter Management Solution for component-based organizations, is celebrating after being named both a Metro Detroit’s 2018 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For and a Crain’s Cool Place to Work for their commitment to excellence in human resource practices and for focusing on what matters most to their team.
“It’s an honor to be both a Detroit 2018 Best and Brightest Company to Work For and a Crain’s 2018 Cool Place to Work,” said Brenda Gallick, Director of Team Member Success at Billhighway.
We have our committed team to thank not just for our continued growth and success, but for their dedication to building a work culture that is powered by fun and allows us to make an impact in our clients’ lives and our community every day.
Besides offering competitive compensation packages, other benefits that the Billhighway team ranked as high on the list to making Billhighway one of the best and coolest places to work in Detroit, Michigan include:
- Career growth and mentorship opportunities
- Team activities like scavenger hunts, Billhighway Olympics and company-wide outings to local events
- Flexible work schedules
- Four-day work weeks during the summer
- Free snacks and drinks
- Flexible work environment offering work from home time and the ability for team members to bring their children to work if they need to
- A wellness program that includes massage therapy, mediation, and fitness challenges
- Office spaces include exercise machines, standup desks and yoga balls
- Personalized business cards for all team members
- Peer to peer and leadership awards for above and beyond performance
- Awards to recognize anniversary and birthday milestones
- After being a Billhighway team member for a decade, team members receive a cash bonus and are given a 10-day sabbatical to pursue their dreams
For the past 18 years, Billhighway has helped fraternal organizations simplify and take control of chapter finances. We help clients improve chapters’ dues billing and collection, expense management and house corporation finances. Our partner-centric approach allows for solution flexibility to enable and connect the best technology in the industry. Billhighway has helped 20+ National fraternal organizations streamline accounting, increase cash flow and reduce expenses so they can focus more on their members.
About The Best and Brightest Award
The Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® program recognizes and honors companies that go above and beyond for their employees. This program scores participants based on company performance, including work life balance, employee education, retention and more.
About Crain’s Detroit Business Cool Places to Work
Crain’s Detroit Business distinguishes a special group of companies as a Cool Place To Work annually. The results are determined by the organization’s employees who give high-marks anonymously through an independently rated survey. The “Cool Places to Work in Michigan” project is a statewide program managed by Best Companies Group (BCG). The final rankings are announced in a special publication by Crain’s Detroit Business.