Why joint membership? What can joint membership do for your organization? Learn about the membership dues model. In part 1 of the membership series, we’ll discuss the benefits, the pitfalls and how to get started and/or optimize your current joint membership process. View Slides >>
- What are the benefits of joint membership to National, chapters and members?
- What are the pitfalls of joint membership?
- Where do you start?
Why Joint Membership?
- Engagement: Increases engaged members who wouldn’t normally join. Chapter receive complementary support from National. Member have extra resources.
- Incentives: Members that normally might not join, do. Members that normally might not join, do. Offer incentives to their dues and receive greater value.
- Eliminating the pain: National shared information in real-time. Chapter have more support for volunteers/staff. Members have more time and resources.
- Meet more needs: Membership models serve a diverse set of member needs without ending up with an “everything but the kitchen sink” membership package.