Have questions about Billhighway?
Here are some commonly asked questions and answers to help you.
- What if I forgot my username?
In most cases, your username is your email address. If you do not recall the email address you entered as your username, you may contact the Client Care team for assistance at [email protected].
- What if I forgot my password?
You can reset your password by clicking on forgot your password? located under the member login. Enter your email address, Billhighway account number and activation code to resent your password. The activation code must match the unique activation code that we sent to you. If you do not have an activation code you can request to have a new one emailed to you directly from the forgot password page.
- How can I make a payment without the username or password?
You can easily make a payment my using Billhighway’s Pay Now feature. You will need the account number and email address to make a payment. Simply select the amount you wish to pay and your payment method.
- How do I find my account number?
Your account number is located on the top right corner of your Billhighway statement. Your account number will also appear on your account summary when you log in to your Billhighway.co account.
- What are my payment options?
E-check or credit card payments accepted for all online payments
- Other Payments
Pay-by-Phone (e-check or credit card)
Pay-by-Mail (check or money order only)
- What is an e-check and how does it work?
It is an electronic check. You will need your bank account number, routing number and payment amount to pay using the Billhighway e-check option.
- Can I pay multiple charges with a single payment?
- I am a new member, how do I access my Billhighway account?
You can activate your account by clicking here.
- Who do I contact if I have questions or an issue with my Billhighway account?
You can call us at 1-866-BILLHWY, Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. -7:00 p.m. EST, or email us at [email protected].
- What if I miss a drive through training session?
We highly recommend that you do not miss a drive through training as they are short and fully explain the Billhighway system. They are a very useful tool. Some headquarters require drive through training attendance for administrators, so you may want to check with your headquarters to see if it a requirement. If you are finding it difficult to fit a drive through training into your schedule, feel free to contact our Client Care team at [email protected].
- Where can I find more information if I have questions about content that was covered in drive through training?
Additional answers and support can be found on the Knowledge Base.