LAST UPDATED: 04/24/2023
We provide this supplemental notice (“California Notice”) pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act of 2020, (collectively the “CCPA”).
The CCPA establishes that California residents may have certain data privacy rights, such as the right to be notified about what Personal Information categories we collect about you, and our intended use and purpose for collecting such Personal Information. This California Policy describes the Personal Information we may have collected directly from you or indirectly about you if you use our Websites or Services, or if you otherwise interact with Billhighway, and how we have used and/or disclosed your Personal Information. It also describes the Personal Information that we will collect and the purposes for that collection, as well as your rights under the CCPA.
If you are a California resident you may have certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) regarding your personal information, including:
- Receive this Notice at or before the point of collection of your Personal Information.
- Request we correct inaccurate Personal Information that we maintain about you.
- Request we delete Personal Information we collected from you, unless the CCPA recognizes an exception.
- Be free from unlawful discrimination for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
- Request we disclose to you free of charge the following information covering the 12 months preceding your request:
– the categories of Personal Information about you that we collected;
– the categories of sources from which the Personal Information was collected;
– the purpose for collecting Personal Information about you;
– the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed Personal Information about you and the categories of Personal Information that were disclosed (if applicable) and the purpose for disclosing the Personal Information about you; and
– the specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you.
To exercise your CCPA rights with regard to your Personal Information, please refer to the How to Contact Us section for contact information. Please note that we are required to verify the identity of the individual submitting a request before we provide a response. We will disclose and deliver the required information within the legal timeframes of receiving a verifiable request.
How to CONTACT US
5435 Corporate Drive
Troy, MI 48098
Email: [email protected]