At Billhighway, we provide you with the benefits for a work-life balance, career growth opportunities, a healthy work environment, and more.
Billhighway celebrates a decade of award-winning team member programs and named Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in Metro Detroit and the Nation.
Client Care Associate
The Client Care Associate role at Billhighway is expected to provide end-user customer support to Billhighway clients as well as collaborate closely with internal Billhighway teams to improve the customer experience.
- Answering inbound calls, emails, and online chats from administrators and members of our client organizations
- Interpret financial data, explain billing statements, and assist administrators with collecting funds, budgeting, member management, and overall financial management of their groups
- Collaborate with other departments to resolve customer issues
- Become an expert on Billhighway products and how to access resources appropriately and efficiently
- And more
At Billhighway, you work hard and are rewarded for it. Just as you provide total commitment to the customer, we provide you with the benefits needed for a positive work-life balance.
- Hybrid/remote work options
- Bonus Plan
- 401k Plan
- 3 Blue Cross Blue Shield plans, dental vision with online visit options
- Life, disability, accident & hospital indemnity policies
- 20 Paid time off (PTO) days
- Pre-tax HSA & FSA options
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Intern benefits
- Online portal for benefit enrollment/changes
- Referral bonuses
Empowered employees are the leaders of tomorrow. Billhighway gives you access to programs and tools to drive your career growth. There are many ways to advance your career. You might want to be a technical expert or you might see leadership in your future.