At Billhighway, you work hard and are rewarded for it. Just as you provide total commitment to the customer, we provide you with the benefits needed for a positive work-life balance.
- 2 Blue Cross Blue Shield plans (Dental, Vision, Life & Disability)
- Pre-tax flexible spending accounts
- 401k plan with company match
- Billhighway profit sharing
- 20 Paid Time Off days
- 15 Work From Home days
- 2 Volunteer Paid Time Off days
- Summer Fridays (or Mondays!)
- Referral bonuses
Empowered employees are the leaders of tomorrow. Billhighway gives you access to programs and tools to drive your career growth. There are many ways to advance your career. You might want to be a technical expert or you might see leadership in your future.
A workplace environment that changes your perspective also inspires creativity. Plus, healthy minds and bodies drive better ideas and productivity!
- Open, collaborative work environment
- Stand-up desks
- Green Team committed to recycling and eliminating paper waste
- Individual, personalized work stations
- Close accessibility to leaders and other teams
- Desk elliptical machines
Do you speak C# and SQL in your sleep? Do your parents’ eyes widen and eventually glaze over when you talk about your degree? If you answered yes to either of these questions, we want you as a developer.
Hone your skills in our product-centric workplace through on-site training of the Billhighway Academy. Our Academy provides entry-level developers like you with dedicated training by senior developers who are elbow-deep in code and technology.
Senior .Net Developer/Tech Lead
As a Tech Lead at Billhighway, you will design and develop highly-scalable web applications that run non-stop around the globe. You will utilize the latest tools/technologies using agile methodologies to deliver financial solutions used by thousands of organizations. You will partner with business units to evaluate business needs and take on a lead role with the development team.
The Tech Lead will be asked to provide developer support for the daily operations of the business including the following:
- Analyze technical aspects of development projects.
- Architect enterprise-level solutions
- Analyze, define and prioritize business requirements.
- Guide projects and project teams.
- Designing, coding, and supporting leading-edge financial management web and mobile applications
- Designing, developing, and enhancing large transaction and reporting based DBs
- And more.