At Billhighway, you work hard and are rewarded for it. Just as you provide total commitment to the customer, we provide you with the benefits needed for a positive work-life balance.
- 2 Blue Cross Blue Shield plans (Dental, Vision, Life & Disability)
- Pre-tax flexible spending accounts
- 401k plan with company match
- Billhighway profit sharing
- 20 Paid Time Off days
- 15 Work From Home days
- 2 Volunteer Paid Time Off days
- Summer Fridays (or Mondays!)
- Referral bonuses
Senior .Net Developer/Tech Lead
As a Tech Lead at Billhighway, you will design and develop highly-scalable web applications that run non-stop around the globe. You will utilize the latest tools/technologies using agile methodologies to deliver financial solutions used by thousands of organizations. You will partner with business units to evaluate business needs and take on a lead role with the development team.
The Tech Lead will be asked to provide developer support for the daily operations of the business including the following:
- Analyze technical aspects of development projects.
- Architect enterprise-level solutions
- Analyze, define and prioritize business requirements.
- Guide projects and project teams.
- Designing, coding, and supporting leading-edge financial management web and mobile applications
- Designing, developing, and enhancing large transaction and reporting based DBs
- And more.
PMO Leader (Manager)
The PMO Leader at Billhighway is expected to lead the PMO team to support the organization in the area of client and internal project management. Our dynamic organization is looking for a high-energy professional with sound judgement and experience.
- Lead and manage enterprise client and partner implementations and integrations of Billhighway solutions for new and existing customers.
- Lead and direct the activities of internal resources, vendors (as needed), and clients throughout the project to completion, while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Development of processes to allow for continual improvement of the client implementation processes and internal projects
- Hire and develop additional team members to support the PMO requirements of the business
- Develop and manage processes to measure the effectiveness and efficiency of implementation partners
- And more.
Fraternal Solutions Specialist (Account Manager)
The role of the Fraternal Solutions Specialist is to lead the internal technical system aspects of existing client implementations, product feature adoptions, reporting requests, and daily client requests. Your goal is to develop and maintain both day-to-day system operations and project related programs that strengthen the relationship that drives customer retention, builds loyalty and increases value.
- Establish and deepen relationships with assigned clients by understanding their business objectives and providing exemplary support as their primary operations contact within Billhighway
- Communicate frequently with clients on updates and information
- Achieve and maintain in-depth understanding of client configuration & usage of Billhighway
- Lead project implementations for existing clients
- Create both recurring client and department reporting, and ad-hoc reporting to address specific client needs
- Provide data and analysis for client presentations and assist with preparing communications and presentations
- Perform required system activities associated with client’s use of Billhighway system (roles/permissions).
- And more.
Corporate Finance and Accounting Intern
(Starting January 2020)
As a Finance and Accounting Intern at Billhighway, you will be supporting corporate finance and accounting activities. You will be tasked with real-world business challenges that will allow you to develop your skills and build your resume.
- Corporate Finance and Accounting:
- General Ledger updates
- Track accounts receivable invoices
- Assist with bank reconciliations
- Assist with the month-end processes
- Electronic filing
- Assist in developing monthly reports for analysis of forecast variances, trends and other metrics
- Improving forecasting models through the analysis of key business trends
- Various clerical tasks
Empowered employees are the leaders of tomorrow. Billhighway gives you access to programs and tools to drive your career growth. There are many ways to advance your career. You might want to be a technical expert or you might see leadership in your future.
A workplace environment that changes your perspective also inspires creativity. Plus, healthy minds and bodies drive better ideas and productivity!
- Open, collaborative work environment
- Stand-up desks
- Green Team committed to recycling and eliminating paper waste
- Individual, personalized work stations
- Close accessibility to leaders and other teams
- Desk elliptical machines
Do you speak C# and SQL in your sleep? Do your parents’ eyes widen and eventually glaze over when you talk about your degree? If you answered yes to either of these questions, we want you as a developer.
Hone your skills in our product-centric workplace through on-site training of the Billhighway Academy. Our Academy provides entry-level developers like you with dedicated training by senior developers who are elbow-deep in code and technology.