At Billhighway, you work hard and are rewarded for it. Just as you provide total commitment to the customer, we provide you with the benefits needed for a positive work-life balance.
- 2 Blue Cross Blue Shield plans (Dental, Vision, Life & Disability)
- Pre-tax flexible spending accounts
- 401k plan with company match
- Billhighway profit sharing
- 20 Paid Time Off days
- 15 Work From Home days
- 2 Volunteer Paid Time Off days
- Summer Fridays (or Mondays!)
- Referral bonuses
Empowered employees are the leaders of tomorrow. Billhighway gives you access to programs and tools to drive your career growth. There are many ways to advance your career. You might want to be a technical expert or you might see leadership in your future.
A workplace environment that changes your perspective also inspires creativity. Plus, healthy minds and bodies drive better ideas and productivity!
- Open, collaborative work environment
- Stand-up desks
- Green Team committed to recycling and eliminating paper waste
- Individual, personalized work stations
- Close accessibility to leaders and other teams
- Desk elliptical machines
Do you speak C# and SQL in your sleep? Do your parents’ eyes widen and eventually glaze over when you talk about your degree? If you answered yes to either of these questions, we want you as a developer.
Hone your skills in our product-centric workplace through on-site training of the Billhighway Academy. Our Academy provides entry-level developers like you with dedicated training by senior developers who are elbow-deep in code and technology.
Client Relations Specialist
The role of the Client Relations Specialist is to lead the internal technical system aspects of existing client implementations, product feature adoptions, reporting requests, and daily client requests. Your goal is to develop and maintain both day-to-day system operations and project related programs that strengthen the relationship that drives customer retention, builds loyalty and increases value.
- Establish and deepen relationships with assigned clients by understanding their business objectives and providing exemplary support as their primary operations contact within Billhighway
- Communicate frequently with clients on updates and information
- Achieve and maintain in-depth understanding of client configuration & usage of Billhighway
- Lead project implementations for existing clients
Client Relations Consultant
As a Client Relations Consultant you will be the primary owner of a portfolio of customers, driving best practices and innovation to create more value for their business. Your goal is to increase customer satisfaction, retention and adoption of key product features.
- Establish and deepen relationships with assigned clients by understanding their business objectives and how this aligns with Billhighway
- Create a client plan that outlines strategic goals to:
- Optimize client relationships by reaching out to key decision makers
- Nurtures customer relationship and acts as a sales enabler to drive loyalty toward Billhighway