At Billhighway, we provide you with the benefits for a work-life balance, career growth opportunities, a healthy work environment, and more.
As a Compliance Specialist you will oversee, evaluates, and support the documentation, validation, and accreditation processes necessary to ensure new and existing information technology meet the organization’s information security requirements. Ensure appropriate treatment of risk, compliance, and monitoring assurance from internal and external perspectives.
What you will do:
- Execution of audit engagements and investigations.
- Executes financial, compliance, operational and performance audits as assigned within the allotted time.
- Performs work specified in the approved audit programs including research, analysis and interview to prepare evaluations and recommendations for improvements.
- And more…
As a Security Engineer you will be responsible for designing, integrating, and running security for the company software platform, cloud environment and local infrastructure. The Security Engineer will play a key role in Client Facing security programs. The role entails taking responsibility for analyzing security vulnerabilities and capability to provide mitigation solutions to fix issues by providing guidance to application teams and coordinating with cross functional teams across the platform.
What you will do:
- Create and implementing security solutions
- Implement Application Cyber Security Controls/Policies
- Ability to demo security vulnerabilities to application teams.
- Provide clear guidance to application teams during vulnerability mitigation efforts.
- Conduct application and network security assessments using security tools.
- And more…
Client Care Associate
The Client Care Associate role at Billhighway is expected to provide end-user customer support to Billhighway clients as well as collaborate closely with internal Billhighway teams to improve the customer experience.
- Answering inbound calls, emails, and online chats from administrators and members of our client organizations
- Interpret financial data, explain billing statements, and assist administrators with collecting funds, budgeting, member management, and overall financial management of their groups
- Collaborate with other departments to resolve customer issues
- Become an expert on Billhighway products and how to access resources appropriately and efficiently
- And more
At Billhighway, you work hard and are rewarded for it. Just as you provide total commitment to the customer, we provide you with the benefits needed for a positive work-life balance.
- Hybrid/remote work options
- Bonus Plan
- 401k Plan
- 3 Blue Cross Blue Shield plans, dental vision with online visit options
- Life, disability, accident & hospital indemnity policies
- 20 Paid time off (PTO) days
- Pre-tax HSA & FSA options
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Intern benefits
- Online portal for benefit enrollment/changes
- Referral bonuses
Empowered employees are the leaders of tomorrow. Billhighway gives you access to programs and tools to drive your career growth. There are many ways to advance your career. You might want to be a technical expert or you might see leadership in your future.