At Billhighway, you work hard and are rewarded for it. Just as you provide total commitment to the customer, we provide you with the benefits needed for a positive work-life balance.
- Hybrid/remote work options
- Bonus Plan
- 401k Plan
- 3 Blue Cross Blue Shield plans, dental vision with online visit options
- Life, disability, accident & hospital indemnity policies
- 20 Paid time off (PTO) days
- Pre-tax HSA & FSA options
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Intern benefits
- Online portal for benefit enrollment/changes
- Referral bonuses
Empowered employees are the leaders of tomorrow. Billhighway gives you access to programs and tools to drive your career growth. There are many ways to advance your career. You might want to be a technical expert or you might see leadership in your future.
As a Product Owner, you’ll be responsible for developing and executing solutions strategies designed to drive overall business. You will develop product solutions, help with Go-to-Market strategy, and significant business relationships to execute on the huge market potential and benefits possible from applying Billhighway’s technologies in this area.
- Drive cross-functional collaboration to develop and maintain a product roadmap in their area
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders on roadmap and delivery timelines
- Ability to establish and drive Product POV for new product initiatives as well as incremental improvements
- Collaborate with Development team throughout the ‘design to build’ cycle
- Groom and prioritize product backlog
- And more
Marketing Leader (Manager)
This position oversees and is responsible for all marketing strategy and execution at Billhighway. This includes growth marketing, retention marketing, marketing operations, user training, and branding. This individual is responsible for effectively communicating the value proposition of Billhighway to drive demand for and engagement with the Billhighway products.
- Responsible for leading the Billhighway marketing team, including external user training team.
- Develop and implement marketing strategy and associated initiatives.
- Have extensive understanding of how the Billhighway solution helps organizations within target markets.
- Seek out and analyze the competitive landscape, how Billhighway fits into it and how we “win”.
- And more
Client Accounting Associate
As a Client Accounting Associate at Billhighway, you will utilize your accounting and system knowledge to support the daily operations of the business.
The Client Accounting Team supports all client specific accounting functions which include integration of our system with our banking partners. This team is responsible for interfacing, approving, and reconciling several transaction types. In addition, this team participates in implementations and serves as an accounting resource in the design of new functionality as well as provides accounting support in day-to-day operations.
- Research and respond to internal and external accounting related inquiries
- Facilitate accounting related Billhighway system configuration changes
- Manage external general ledger interfaces
- Manage client fiscal year close process
- And more
Client Care Associate
The Client Care Associate role at Billhighway is expected to provide end-user customer support to Billhighway clients as well as collaborate closely with internal Billhighway teams to improve the customer experience.
- Answering inbound calls, emails, and online chats from administrators and members of our client organizations
- Interpret financial data, explain billing statements, and assist administrators with collecting funds, budgeting, member management, and overall financial management of their groups
- Collaborate with other departments to resolve customer issues
- Become an expert on Billhighway products and how to access resources appropriately and efficiently
- And more
The Implementation Specialist at Billhighway is expected to support the organization in the area of client and internal program management. Our dynamic organization is looking for a high-energy professional with sound judgment and experience. Billhighway offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to support the implementation of new programs. This position requires solid communication/interpersonal skills, planning, critical thinking, excellent problem solving, and a proven track record in a similar role. This role is based in Troy, MI.
The Implementation Associate at Billhighway is expected to support the organization in the area of client and internal program management. Our dynamic organization is looking for a high-energy professional with sound judgment and experience. Billhighway offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to support the implementation of new programs. This position requires solid communication/interpersonal skills, planning, critical thinking, excellent problem solving, and a proven track record in a similar role. This role is based in Troy, MI.