How is your organization utilizing data? How are you sharing that data? In Part 3, we’ll discuss how to share the data you’ve already collected, how to leverage it to make data-driven decisions and provide examples of what other organizations are doing with their data. View Slides >>
Why should you use data? Data is truth. Data improves things. Data predicts the future. Data breeds innovation. Data is your competitive edge.
75% of business leaders in North America and Europe believe they are fully taking advantage of data, only about 4% of them are actually doing so.
Format: Decide what is most effective.
- Choose the format that is right for your team
- Follow K.I.S.S
- Ask -is it easy to update?
Access: Who has access to the data?
- Is the data visible? Can you tell if people are viewing it?
- What are you doing to ensure people see the data?
- How often is the data updated? Can they access it easily?
Communication: Create a cadence.
- Cadence. cadence. cadence.
- Consistency > Quality
- Less is often better