Storytelling. Crowdfunding. Social media. Fun events… We’ve all heard about what is next in the world of fundraising, but you can only take on so much. You know your collegians best. How can you leverage this knowledge to take your fundraising to the next level?
Join us on a journey from the initial ask, to receiving the donation to utilizing the donor data. Combine the power of your member knowledge and technology to create a cycle that starts with what inspires them to give and comes full circle with sharing their impact. We’ll cover best practices in fundraising and technology to keep them giving over and over again.
Want to take your fundraising efforts to the next level?
Follow these best practices in fundraising and technology:
- Be proactive: Ask early. Start small. Tell your story.
- Begin with the end in mind: Consistent donations, even small amounts, go a long way.
- Put first things first: Data. Get it. Keep it. Share it.
- Think win/win: Give collegians the tools to tell your story their way.
- Understand to be understood: Learn how to fix the fundraising horror stories.
- Synergize: Two heads are better than one. Find out the wave of the future with discussions and focus groups.
- Sharpen the saw: Take time to reflect. Help yourself so you can help collegians.