Idea Swap: Ways to Celebrate & Appreciate Volunteers
Don’t let National Volunteer Week (#NVW) sneak up on you! National Volunteer Week is April 17th through April 23rd. So go ahead and mark your calendars now! It’s an opportunity to shine a light on the people who tirelessly serve our associations. Volunteers represent a large portion of our organizations and keep our chapters thriving, making them critical to our ability to meet member needs and move our missions. We’d be lost without them.
The question is, how do we authentically reward, recognize and support our chapter volunteers? To celebrate, we’ve compiled our favorite ways to show appreciation now or at any time of the year. In reality, we don’t need a month or week designated to thank our volunteers; instead, we should be showing our appreciation all year long. This idea swap is chocked full of ideas and inspiration to show your volunteers some love.
- Download the Slide Deck
- Download the Attendee Chat
- View the Idea Swap Transcription
- Register for Upcoming Webinar with Beth Z!
- Show Your Volunteers the Love During #NVW!
- Tech Tools for Chapters
- Beth Z’s Big Book of Apps
- 51 Ways to Reward Employees Without Money
- 2022 Chapter Performance & Benchmarking Report
- Reduce the admin burden with tools like Billhighway’s Chapter Management Solution
Hosted by Billhighway & Mariner Management.