What are you measuring? What is a Key Performance Indicator (KPI)? How can dashboards help track KPIs? In this webinar, we’ll dive deep into leading and lagging KPIs and their importance in developing effective dashboards to monitor chapter performance. View Slides >>
- Understand how to track chapter KPIs
- Identify appropriate leading and lagging KPIs for monitoring chapter performance
- Prepare dashboards to track and share chapter KPIs (performance)
What is a Key Performance Indicator (KPI)?
- KPIs measure your progress towards a goal
- KPIs help you keep your strategy on track
- Measure your day-to-day progress towards that goal
- Measure proactive steps you take to trigger future success
- Predict success
- Measure your success in achieving a long-term goal
- Measure the outcome of past actions
- Measure success
How Dashboards Help Track KPIs
A dashboard’s standard display is easy to share, interpret, make a habit to consult, action upon and modify. Watch the webinar for dashboard examples and a live demo!