What kind of help do you need right now? What type of resources? Our team has compiled the top 8 chapter resources every successful organization needs. In this webinar, we’ll provide you with key takeaways and resources that YOUR CRP PEERS indicated (in a survey) that they need, but can’t find. View Slides >>
- Management & Membership: When parents fight and argue, who feels the negative effects? Members win when chapters and HQ get along.
- Leadership & Engagement: If you’re not effectively engaging chapters, you can’t expect them to work well with you.
- Support for Volunteers & Leaders: How do you stack up to other associations for effective volunteer leader support?
- Collecting & Sharing Data: Data will tell the story for you -do you have it? How can you measure success without data?
- Component Structures: Why do you have chapters? Research other successful chapters -get a consultant!
- Chapter Restructuring: Understand the difference between importance and effectiveness of your chapters.
- Case Studies & Best Practices: Are you using case studies to highlight your best performing chapters?
- Association Trends for 2017: Focus on what matters, stay aware of what’s going on. Define your biggest obstacles.