Sit back and enjoy this new series of posts from Billhighway decoding crises we see (and feel) in chapters. The series covers all kinds of troublesome scenarios from chapter financial mismanagement, fraud and cybersecurity attacks to AWOL or unprepared chapter officers and everything in between.
For sure, your association’s approach to chapter crisis management and prevention depends on your relationship with your components – both in terms of structure (subsidiary or independent) and your connection. While the series is built on a subsidiary relationship since the risk is greater there, the advice and tips serve many.
If you have limited time, jump right to the end for 5 Strategies for Preventing Chapter Crises and 6 Additional Strategies for Preventing a Chapter Crisis.
- How to Recover from and Prevent Chapter Financial Mismanagement
- How to Prevent Chapter Financial Fraud
- Federal & State Compliance Issues
- How to Handle and Prevent Chapter Cybersecurity Attacks
- Chapter Data Privacy Complaints
- How to Prevent Chapter Website Disasters
- How to Help Struggling Chapter Leaders
- Handling and Preventing Chapter Leader Succession Issues
- Chapter Outsourcing & Hiring Nightmares
- How to Prevent Chapter Legal Issues
- Helping a Chapter Recover from a Natural Disaster
- 5 Strategies for Preventing Chapter Crises
- 6 Additional Strategies for Preventing a Chapter Crisis
Have a crisis that you don’t see here? Email us and we’ll research and share the info and tips.