All of us in the association space with any connection to in-person events have been on a crazy learning ride. How do we create powerful virtual events? Here’s what I’ve been reading lately.
- 4 Ways to Help Attendees have a Successful Virtual Conference Event – key takeaway: the power of the pre-event orientation
- How to Implement Participant-driven Breakouts (in zoom; this is part of 3 posts – read all) – key takeaway: running 3 questions break-out in zoom
- Getting Attendees Ready to Network at Your Virtual Event – key takeaway: the power of an event app in a virtual meeting
- How to Host a Virtual Networking Event – key takeaway: icebreaker question ideas
- Webinars into Networking Events – key takeaway: tapping the power of Twitter feed, LinkedIn, hashtags and more
- 20 Virtual Event Ideas – key takeaway: use an event host, consider a thought leader who can help attendees zero in on needs/opportunities
- 8 Tips for Making Meaningful Connections at Virtual Networking Events & Online Career Fairs – key takeaway: good tips to share with attendees
What are you reading?